Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem with UAC

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 djmobster

djmobster

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:52 PM

Posted 02 January 2010 - 09:58 AM

i do something to my pc :D and now i cannot enter in programs if i double-click on them i must push right mous button and pus Run as administrator"......

http://img697.imageshack.us/i/50999642.png/

Please someone help me :D Thank u

Edited by garmanma, 02 January 2010 - 03:16 PM.
Remove email address

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SanDiegoPaul

SanDiegoPaul

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:52 PM

Posted 02 January 2010 - 12:38 PM

It would be VERY helpful for us to answer you, if you would break your statement into sentences so we could understand your problem. Your question is all run together into one statement with half the words not spelled correctly and it makes no sense.

#3 djmobster

djmobster
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:52 PM

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:34 AM

:D sorry XD let me try again.... then i double click on any program.... nothing happens...... but then i run as administrator.... it works.... and another thing is that i cant go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Action Center\Change UAC settings plz help

#4 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:52 PM

Posted 03 January 2010 - 02:21 PM

Sigh, I don't know why I waste my time.....

Sentences start with capital letters. The possessive 'i' is capitalized... i run as administrator. I don't know what 'plz' means, neither do our non-English speaking members. So to make this simple.. if you are too lazy to use proper grammar and punctuation, then nobody has the time to try and help you. Figure it out yourself. Bleeping Computer does its best to present clear and precise information so when people come along later, they can benefit from the thread. If you lack the common courtesy to help us do that, then may I suggest that you go elsewhere. Show me a little effort, and I and other members will be glad to help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users