Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 baronasnj

baronasnj

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:40 AM

Posted 02 January 2010 - 09:06 AM

Hello, I am new to this, and hope that the members here can help me to understand this "bleeping" computer!! (One of the many names I have called it recently!!) :thumbsup:
I am a grandmother of 7 grandchildren, ages ranging from 22, to 4. It wa my 22 year old grandson who told me about this site.. so..I am hoping to find some answers here, before I totally throw this "bleeping" computer out the window!! I live in Michigan, happily married, have 3 grown children, have dogs, and parakeets as pets. Love animals, people, family, and not this "bleeping computer"!!
Best wishes to all people who want peace in this world,
baronasnj

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:40 AM

Posted 02 January 2010 - 09:34 AM

Welcome to BC!
If you cannot find the answer, please don't hesitate to post about the problems you are having so our Members can help you.
Keep warm and the walks shoveled.
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users