Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

An Oldie,, But my first post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 aet9rat6

aet9rat6

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:09 PM

Posted 01 January 2010 - 11:21 PM

Hi Everyone,
Happy New Year to you All! May 2010 bring you all that you deserve. More jobs would be a good start.
Im here looking for help when I have falling into trouble.
Most times I do fix things myself, so Im above basic but not anywhere near a pro!
I would like to find people around this range to talk with, so stop by and say Hi
See ya around! :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 02 January 2010 - 04:54 AM

Hello aet9rat6,

Welcome to the fold, it's good to see you here.

If your unsure how this board works, please have a look in the New User Orientation forum.

There is also some most useful information in the Tutorials.

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 02 January 2010 - 10:05 AM

Welcome to BC!
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 aet9rat6

aet9rat6
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:09 PM

Posted 03 January 2010 - 12:43 PM

Weatherman,,, Thank You for letting me know this info,, I have already checked them out thou,, But of course put me in my place when you find me not following the rules. I am the type that believes in following rules, but there are times everyone needs guidance.
Thanks to you both for your kind welcome. Please add me to your friends if you would like,, cant have enough of them! :thumbsup:

#5 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 03 January 2010 - 01:02 PM

Your welcome.Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users