Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

This is just a test post.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TroyKristoffer

TroyKristoffer

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:11 PM

Posted 01 January 2010 - 05:58 PM

I'm trying to post in the virus/trojan forums but it keeps telling me:
"Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken."

I'm posting here to see if it's just that forum or the whole board. Please feel free to delete this.

Well, looks like it's just that forum. Anyone know why I can't post my Hijack This log in that forum?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 01 January 2010 - 06:07 PM

Can you use this link : HijackThis Logs and Virus/Trojan/Spyware/Malware Removal ?

#3 TroyKristoffer

TroyKristoffer
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 01 January 2010 - 06:14 PM

Nope :thumbsup: that's where I've been trying to post. If I write out the post, and click the "Post new topic" button it brings me to a board error message that says:

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
The error returned was:

Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken.

#4 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:01:11 PM

Posted 01 January 2010 - 06:24 PM

Which forum within HijackThis Logs and Virus/Trojan/Spyware/Malware Removal are you trying to post to?

#5 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 01 January 2010 - 06:32 PM

Copy your post to save you doing it again, then in the intended forum click on the New topic tab in the bottom right hand corner of the page, write a topic name and a description of your problem and then write or paste your issue in the box below
and then click on the Post New Topic tab or preview your post first].

Edited by The weatherman, 01 January 2010 - 07:16 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users