Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Seasons Greetings.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bassy2

Bassy2

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:13 AM

Posted 31 December 2009 - 10:01 PM

Hi Moderators and all,

I have'nt had problems for quite a while but I wo'nt forget to send you sincere holiday greetings for Christmas although belated and for a wonderful and fruitful New Year.

Most people have been a sea with computer problems and you have done yeoman service to users all over the world for years and in wioshing you all success in the new year I must say it is refreshing to have people like you assisting us and thereby saving us a lot of expense.

Be blessd.

Bassy2

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:13 AM

Posted 01 January 2010 - 11:46 AM

Thank you very much and the same goes to you as well
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,718 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:13 AM

Posted 01 January 2010 - 02:52 PM

All the best to you and yours as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users