Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Spybot detected 9 trojan entries...how do I remove?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 beingmelo

beingmelo

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:38 PM

Posted 31 December 2009 - 05:21 AM

I'm a new user to this site and not quite sure what to do with the Trojans detected by my Spybot S&D program. I'm not able to copy and paste the list. All except one is an executable file and are linked to lots of other files.

My husband complains that Firefox shuts down frequently for him when he's logged onto his Microsoft email account. I have had this happen to me once but he experiences it nearly every time he logs on.

I'm not very computer literate so I may not be giving you adequate information. I've 'fixed' the entries using Spybot, should I also use some other program? How do I know that I've eradicated the infection?

Thanks for any help you may offer...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users