Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introducing Maat f.k.a. Joyce Lowe and Collins in the late 60s and 70s

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DrMaat

DrMaat

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:17 PM

Posted 31 December 2009 - 02:30 AM

Hi, this is my first post. Have been to busy to post, but have a couple of issues that I am trying to solve. I wil post in the appropriate forums. I am a former (retired) mainframe computer programmer/ senior systems analyst and project manager. I got into the field when salaries, benefits and opportunities to advance in knowledge and have free reign to be creative were at an all-time high, and head hunters wooed us as if were superstars. I guess to the users we were. I am an old JCL 360/370 and Amdahl 470 technical person. PCs are much easier, but so much malice exists in the field from hackers with idle time on their hands. I imagine from those whose integrity and moral standards are about at toilet level. Nonetheless, I am glad to be a member. I will be posting. I am from the Windy City. I am old school. We loved to fix problems back in the day and did not mind the long hours when something went wrong and we could not go home until we fixed it. Hope when you see my username in the forums, you will respond to my calls for info or help if you can. Thanks. Anybody out there from I.I.T. 1970-1973, Signode 1973-1976, Time Life Magazine 1971-73?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 31 December 2009 - 07:06 AM

Hello DrMaat,

Welcome to the fold, it's good to see you here.

If your unsure how this board works, please have a look in the New User Orientation forum.

There is also some most useful information in the Tutorials.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users