Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Do you hover over the General Forums often?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Ryan 3000

Ryan 3000

• Members
  • 834 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:55 AM

Posted 30 December 2009 - 11:04 PM

What else are you doing right now? Just finished playing Wii Sports Resort, and I must say it is awesome, especially if you like flying.

And I guess while you're here, I'll ask your favorite pasta sauce! Mine's Alfredo.

Edited by Ryan 3000, 30 December 2009 - 11:27 PM.

No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 the_patriot11

the_patriot11

High Tech Redneck

• BC Advisor
  • 6,763 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:55 AM

Posted 01 January 2010 - 03:52 AM

are you bored by any chance? :thumbsup:

picard5.jpg

Primary system: Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3, Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 945, Memory: 16 gigs of Patriot G2 DDR3 1600, Video: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 380, Storage: 1 WD 500 gig HD, 1 Hitachi 500 gig HD, and Power supply: Coolermaster 750 watt, OS: Windows 10 64 bit. 

Media Center: Motherboard: Gigabyte mp61p-S3, Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+, Memory: 6 gigs Patriot DDR2 800, Video: Gigabyte GeForce GT730, Storage: 500 gig Hitachi, PSU: Seasonic M1211 620W full modular, OS: Windows 10.

If I don't reply within 24 hours of your reply, feel free to send me a pm.

#3 Ryan 3000

Ryan 3000
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 834 posts
  •  

Posted 02 January 2010 - 06:08 PM

Immeasurably.
No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land.

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:55 AM

Posted 02 January 2010 - 07:15 PM

Just to keep you awake..
AGLIO, OLIO E PEPERONCINO
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  

Posted 02 January 2010 - 07:30 PM

AGLIO, OLIO E PEPERONCINO

With home-made Linguine noodles and some Bruschetta
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#6 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  

Posted 03 January 2010 - 12:20 AM

Give me Prego in a jar. Though it's pointless I'll just burn the noodles. The only thing I miss about a live in girlfriend is that most can cook, actually thats a requirement for all my girlfriends since I can't. unless you like steak and eggs for every meal. :thumbsup:

Posted Image

#7 Wildabeast

Wildabeast

Bleeping Lurker...

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:55 AM

Posted 03 January 2010 - 03:23 AM

Give me Prego in a jar. Though it's pointless I'll just burn the noodles. The only thing I miss about a live in girlfriend is that most can cook, actually thats a requirement for all my girlfriends since I can't. unless you like steak and eggs for every meal. :flowers:

What's wrong with that? Throw in some Tater Tots once in a while and it's kinda like Heaven.. :thumbsup:
"The nine most feared words in the english language, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help'..."
Ronald Reagan

#8 Bezukhov

Bezukhov

Bleepin' Jazz Fan!

• Members
  • 2,751 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:55 AM

Posted 03 January 2010 - 12:31 PM

If you get a chance, try this:

Posted Image
Here is some more info on the colorful career of one Vincent "Buddy" Cianci.

Edited by Bezukhov, 03 January 2010 - 12:32 PM.

To err is Human. To blame it on someone else is even more Human.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users