Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How I made my vista lightning fast with all vista candies

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 akuigla

akuigla

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:04 PM

Posted 29 December 2009 - 11:39 AM

Hello friends,
Im enjoying my vista tremendously and I want to share what I did with all of you.
It is very easy,in two steps:
First I visited blackviper.com and saved vista tweaking page on my desktop.Then I typed in run box services.msc and optimized services accordingly.Most services I optimized in safe mode.
Then,as second step,I put an usb flash stick and did the following:Click on my computer,right click on removable storage,click properties and choose readyboost tab.Click on it and let computer use all memory from usb stick.In my case it is 3 GB.
Thats it!!!
My vista is flying as never before! :huh: And my pc is singing all the time!And my pc gave me a hug! :huh:
Of course, this is the crown of my previous effort.Im doing regulary all maintenance on my pc.
If anybody tels you that vista is an mistake-dont listen a poor soul.
You now know better! :huh:

Edited by akuigla, 29 December 2009 - 11:46 AM.

If you give a fish to a hungry man,you have feed him for one day.If you teach a man how to fish,you have feed him for the whole life!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 figgis41

figgis41

• Members
  • 801 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:04 PM

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:21 PM

hi ,,, nice one ,, i also have no problems with vista,,, on 4 pc's in my house it fly's along,,, black viper site is a help and so is keeping the pc clean and crap free with good house keeping,,, but nothing beats RAM,,,, 2gb is the sweet spot regards ram and vista 3gb is better,,,, but the biggest gains are when the machine has less then 2gb and you upgrade or like you use readyboost to give it more RAM,,,,, just to give you comparison i now have 2 windows 7 pc's as well and i would say that these are no faster than vista at all,,,, basically because windows7 IS vista,, so it cant be all that bad eh. :huh:
Figgis,,,, LUFC

#3 doinmeedin

doinmeedin

• Members
  • 455 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:04 PM

Posted 29 December 2009 - 02:36 PM

Here here ! Figgis ! Windows 7, just a polished version of Vista ! :huh:

If life is not an option then why are we not given the option in the first place !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users