Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Remove Antivirus System Pro

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Hummingbird113

Hummingbird113

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:10 PM

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:13 PM

I followed this Uninstall Guide
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-remo...irus-system-pro

and when I got to step 9, I could go no further.

" rkill.com Download Link
9.Once it is downloaded, double-click on the rkill.com in order to automatically attempt to stop any processes associated with Antivirus System Pro and other Rogue programs. Please be patient while the program looks for various malware programs and ends them. When it has finished, the black window will automatically close and you can continue with the next step. If you get a message that rkill is an infection, do not be concerned. This message is just a fake warning given by Antivirus System Pro when it terminates programs that may potentially remove it. If you run into these infections warnings that close Rkill, a trick is to leave the warning on the screen and then run Rkill again. By not closing the warning, this typically will allow you to bypass the malware trying to protect itself so that rkill can terminate Antivirus System Pro . So, please try running Rkill until malware is no longer running. You will then be able to proceed with the rest of the guide."

I downloaded the file to my desktop, but I was not able to run it. When I double click it, a blak box pops up, but then it is closed out by a false windows security box saying that the file is infected.
So what do I do now to force it to run without this automatic shutdown? Pllllleeeeeaaase help me. I'm so desperate.

Edited by Hummingbird113, 28 December 2009 - 11:15 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users