Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Game tells me PC Resolution is out of range

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Christy A

Christy A

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 AM

Posted 28 December 2009 - 05:46 PM

Hey all! I downloaded Family Feud Bundle from Reflexive but when I start the game, I get that box that tells me "PC video resolution setting is out of range. Change setting to Recommended resolution 1024x768x60 Hz." BUT, my computer is already set to that resolution. I'm not sure what to do from here. I know my computer is crap and we are replacing it in a few months...gotta love tax refunds! But for now, how can I fix this?

I searched through the forum but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for so sorry if this is a repeat question.

Edit: Moved topic from XP to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal
thanks in advance for your help!

Christy

Always look beyond the obvious.... Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,290 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 AM

Posted 28 December 2009 - 06:07 PM

It's a monitor problem...it's not properly getting the video signal, for whatever reason.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=o...ge+&aqi=g10

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users