Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HTTPS Tidserv C&C Domain Request; Gigantic problem! Please help ASAP

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JaaayDee

JaaayDee

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:50 PM

Posted 28 December 2009 - 04:47 PM

Before this happened, my virus ambush started with malware which kept spamming me with fake alerts of viruses and kept asking me to install their antivirus programs (unfortunately, I also forgot what the malware was called). I used Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware with the help of this 'rkill' MS-DOS application (which terminated its processes) to supposedly remove it.

But now, I'm getting this! This is my worst nightmare. I started getting this report last night and I'm still under attacks every few minutes!

Norton keeps reporting this intrusion attack from the attacking computer a57990057.cn (and occasionally, a5899058.cn) on SVCHOST.EXE which is in my system32 folder. I'm not good with this kind of stuff, so please, please bear with me.

After looking through numerous guides which I found through google and here and running Norton scans, nothing has worked (Though I've managed to quarantine some MBR rootkit files along with one Trojan.Backdoor file with Malwarebytes'). And now, I can't even run safe mode (due to unknown errors) and my system restore points have been deleted (due to my own mistake)!

My computer and especially my browser, Firefox is extremely buggy, and is prone to crashing to the slightest lag spikes. Every search now on google redirects me to spam, too. I've already experienced the BSOD (MYSQL error) twice today.

Someone, please help me...

Edited by JaaayDee, 28 December 2009 - 05:13 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JaaayDee

JaaayDee
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:50 PM

Posted 28 December 2009 - 06:13 PM

GMER is freezing on me, as is with every other antivirus program I have excluding Norton. I'm about to resort to sweeping my entire hard drive and reinstalling windows. I have an external drive to save my favorite files to. Should I do this? Will it work?

Edited by JaaayDee, 28 December 2009 - 06:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users