Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

please can someone help me out

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 adz63

adz63

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:36 AM

Posted 28 December 2009 - 12:11 PM

ok my friend has just sent me a txt saying her computer is infected with a html virus .. i thought to myself but its an online thing so didnt really know what she was going on about ..

after looking on the net i see you can get a virus in the html.

i posted a question on yahoo answers and they told me to come here , and they said something about using combo fix

could any1 please tell me how to get rid of this virus she has antivirus and malware programs but she had her computer look at and they said that they would not beable to remove the problem

so any suggestions would be gr8 and please dont shoot the messenger im only trying to help a friend , when all i got on answers was you cant get a virus in the html until i proved them wrong by telling them to do a google search

thanks to any 1 can point me in the right direction to a solution and i will let her know what options she has

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:36 PM

Posted 28 December 2009 - 01:04 PM

Hello,from what you suggest and to have the proper tools run with supervision please do this.
You will need to run HJT/DDS.
Please follow this guide. ,, Preparation Guide For Use Before Using Hijackthis. Then go here HijackThis Logs and Virus/Trojan/Spyware/Malware Removal ,click New Topic,give it a relevant Title and post that complete log.

Let me know if it went OK.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users