Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

need help buyin a new laptop 4m best buy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 shegul

shegul

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:49 AM

Posted 28 December 2009 - 12:09 PM

hi guys,,,i have used sony vaio dint like it at alll,,,my husband has dell inspirion,i like it although i havent used it much but my husband doesnt so m left completely confused as to which laptop i shall get for maslf,,i need to get one with in da nxt week,,plz need help m totally clueless!!!!

My budget for the new computer is:
400-600$

What are the primary uses for this computer (IE: mail, web browsing, programming, games, etc)?
mainly web browsing,i study online and use microsoft office,watch alot of dvds aswell,

What software do you intend on using on the computer?
photoshops,microsoft office,etc

Do you play games? If so, what type of games?
i don play games at alll

Do you tend to have a lot of programs running at the same time, or do you close every program when you are done using it?
i have a lot of programmes runnin at the same time

Do you store a lot of pictures or music on the computer?
yes ,,quite a lot.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ReviverSoft

ReviverSoft

Happy to help!

• Members
  • 1,552 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:49 PM

Posted 13 January 2010 - 06:23 PM

A customized Dell Inspiron 15" would be my first suggestion.

Best options at BestBuy :

Toshiba A505 and Gateway NV7802U

Let me know what you think.
ReviverSoft - Happy to help!

#3 shegul

shegul
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:49 AM

Posted 24 January 2010 - 02:48 PM

sorry for the late reply...i was thinkin of gettin maslf dell inspiron,,but iv dropped da idea,,iv been using my husband's dell laptop inspiron 1545 nd it sucks!! its adapter stopped workin a few dayz back,,,,.wen m using dis laptop,,it feelz so fragile to handle, don know y,,,its black ,,nd just after a minute use,,it gets all greasy wid my fingertips !!!! da dvd driver also has som sort of a problem ...nyway iv used vaio nd i thought dat wznt good enuf but dell has disappointed me lot more ..people i need a good laptop!!!!!!!:blink:(((

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users