Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

liquid cooling

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 conk

conk

• Members
  • 295 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:36 AM

Posted 18 August 2005 - 06:37 AM

i am making another pc soon and was wondering with it being a gaming pc if i should put liquid cooling on it but i dont know how hard it qould be to set it up does any one know
If the universe is ever expanding, what are we expanding into?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cowee

cowee

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:36 AM

Posted 18 August 2005 - 09:52 PM

Liquid cooling systems are generally pretty easy to set up. Usually they will have a mounting brace that you attach under the motherboard and 4 screws to mount the heatsink and cooling system to.

Some of the better systems have a few more options like hard drive, ram, and video cooling.

Follow the instructions in the box and you will most likely be fine.

#3 TEB

TEB

• Banned
  • 449 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:36 AM

Posted 18 August 2005 - 09:58 PM

but take note, you will probably not need a water cooling system unless you plan to overclock to the max...volateg mods and eveyrhting.

#4 cowee

cowee

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:36 AM

Posted 18 August 2005 - 10:33 PM

TEB is correct. Unless you plan on doing a fair ammount of overclocking, standard cooling fans should work fine assuming they are installed properly and you can get good airflow over the cpu

#5 conk

conk
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 295 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:36 AM

Posted 19 August 2005 - 12:14 PM

i think your right i might just use fans to save on the hassle
If the universe is ever expanding, what are we expanding into?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users