Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't remove it.. Please help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Goldenn

Goldenn

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:47 PM

Posted 27 December 2009 - 08:40 PM

I am using Windows xp
Last night I was infected with the kollah virus. Opened up malwarebytes, scanned, restarted. Repeated the process 4 times till everything was gone.

Used superantispyware,CA antivirus and malwarebytes to scan again and it isn't picking up anything but I know I'm still infected
What's wrong:
Can't load in safe mode, I get a blue screen
Firefox, main browser, won't open so I can't acess Internet
The shortcuts to my anti virus program (CA antivirus) are gone Which is something that I've noticed always happens when I get infected with something...

Please help! I've been infected by other bugs before and always seem to romove it myself.. I can't seem to get rid of this unknown problem! I really rather try and fix it on my own instead of asking my parents to pay a tech to fix it. We really can't afford it

This is driving me insane!
Sorry for any typos andmy horrible grammar. Posting this from my iPod touch
Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance

Also sorry if this is posted in the wrong section.. Not really sure where to put it

Edited by Goldenn, 27 December 2009 - 08:42 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 kiwiwings

kiwiwings

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 AM

Posted 27 December 2009 - 08:50 PM

Firefox is gone and can't start in safe mode ...
this sounds a bit like my story. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users