Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I NEED HELP!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ShaX

ShaX

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:30 PM

Posted 17 August 2005 - 10:59 PM

:huh: This Vista 5112 is driving me mad I cant get it to get past boot it just doesnt work I download it put it on a DVD, pop it in it boots up i push next type in the password tell it what to do an so on after all that it restarts then it goes to the boot screen an freezes just like all the other Longhorn versions i have tried i havent been able to make any of them work at all i spent hours downloading Vista an i just cant take this anymore can somewhon anywhon please tell me what i need to do please!!!!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ShaX

ShaX
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:30 PM

Posted 18 August 2005 - 05:50 PM

Can somewhone please tell what i need to do i really need the help.

#3 g52ultra

g52ultra

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:30 PM

Posted 26 August 2005 - 12:25 AM

just a thought.. is the BIOS on your machine current?
Anybody know where John Titors's '66 Vette is (or was, or will be)?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users