Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Toshiba Satellite A135-S4677

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 scff249

scff249

Indecisive Lurker

• Members
  • 1,319 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:13 AM

Posted 27 December 2009 - 02:25 PM

Excuse me if this is in the wrong topic, but I'm not sure where this would go. My brother has a Toshiba harddrive that went dead a while ago and I'm wondering if we need to use a Toshiba harddrive with it or if we can use a different one. If we have to use that, which sites/places would be reliable to get one from? If we can get a different one, which ones are recommended?

The model is as stated in the topic title, a Toshiba Satellite A135-S4677. The harddrive is an HDD2D61.

If you need more information, I can give more, if possible.

"Ototo'i wa usagi o mita no...Kino wa shika...Kyo wa anata." -Kotomi Ichinose (Clannad) [see below for translation]
"Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you." -The Dandelion Girl
"You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person." -Katawa Shoujo

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:13 AM

Posted 27 December 2009 - 06:42 PM

Toshiba MK8037GSX 80GB SATA/300 5400RPM 8MB 2.5-Inch Notebook Hard Drive
Any 2.5 SATA drive will do
http://www.newegg.com/Store/SubCategory.as...top-Hard-Drives
http://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-MK8037GSX-54...k/dp/B000WNZKSW
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 scff249

scff249

Indecisive Lurker

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,319 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:13 AM

Posted 28 December 2009 - 10:26 PM

Ah, okay. Thanks for the quick reply.

"Ototo'i wa usagi o mita no...Kino wa shika...Kyo wa anata." -Kotomi Ichinose (Clannad) [see below for translation]
"Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you." -The Dandelion Girl
"You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person." -Katawa Shoujo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users