- Coolermaster CM-690 V2 Dominator Black Midi Tower Case (£47.49)
- Intel Pentium Dual Core, E5300, 2.6Ghz @ 3.75Ghz (£42.69)
- Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro v2 (£15.89)
- 4GB (2X2GB) Corsair TwinX XMS2, DDR PC2-6400 (800), CAS 5-5-5-18 (£56.51)
- 1GB XFX HD 5770, 850Mhz GPU, 800 SPs, 1200MHz GDDR5 (£115.57) (I'm torn between this and the 4890?)
- 450W Corsair VX Series PSU, ATX, PS/2, UK Version, 80 PLUS® certified (£45.57)
- 500 GB Samsung Spinpoint F3, 7200 rpm, 16MB Cache (£31.97)
- Sony AD-7240S-0B - 24x DVDRW (£16.41)
With a 22" Samsung LS22MYKEBQ monitor this comes to £759 (Being about $1210, computers may be a bit more expensive in the UK!) and this is the maximum amount which i can spend, what do you guys think of this spec? Good value for money? Advice on different retailers?
Primarily i'm a Graphic designer, but i do enjoy playing games occasionally! Any help would be much appreciated before i go buying things!
Also, i'm new to these forums! Hello! I wandered around a few years back under a different u/n and thought this would be a good place to ask for advice
Edited by amessagetoyou, 27 December 2009 - 12:16 PM.