Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Constantly getting new viruses - Trojan?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 jersey441

jersey441

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:18 AM

Posted 26 December 2009 - 10:16 PM

My mother's computer is consistently infected by various viruses. It seems every time I travel home, she has a new one. This has been going on for quite some time. We've tried various programs (she had McAfee, AVG, Avast - not all at the same time - We've used CCleaner, Zone Alarm, Trojan Remover, Malware Bytes, etc.). Every time I think they're gone, they come back - there must be a back door or something that I'm not catching. I've given her quite a few processes to prevent and catch viruses (scanning, deleting temp files, auto-updates, etc.), but it seems they aren't working. She doesn't visit many sites.

There have been various problems in the past including that fake antivirus 2009 program, something called RapidAntivirus, a virus where audio files randomly played on the computer, and as I write, she's got a suspicious looking process called "FastNetSrv.exe" running in processes.

There aren't any specific problems this time aside from extreme slowness and a low disk error. I'm only showing 48.7 MB of free space in My Computer, but the computer has significantly less programs than it used to and has been cleaned off pretty recently.

Can anyone offer any advice to find what we're infected with and how to kill this problem for good?

This is my last step before wiping it though the format option is greyed out (in Disk Management) and we don't have the re-install CD.

WINDOWS XP HOME EDITION
V 5.1
SERVICE PACK 3

Edited by jersey441, 26 December 2009 - 10:18 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,739 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:18 PM

Posted 26 December 2009 - 10:26 PM

Hello, Sounds like a rootkit infection here.
Is that jersey as in NJ.. I live there .

Rerun MBAM (MalwareBytes) like this:

Open MBAM in normal mode and click Update tab, select Check for Updates,when done
click Scanner tab,select Quick scan and scan (normal mode).
After scan click Remove Selected, Post new scan log and Reboot into normal mode.

Next run ATF and SAS:

Note: On Vista, "Windows Temp" is disabled. To empty "Windows Temp" ATF-Cleaner must be "Run as an Administrator".

From your regular user account..
Download Attribune's ATF Cleaner and then SUPERAntiSpyware , Free Home Version. Save both to desktop ..
DO NOT run yet.
Open SUPER from icon and install and Update it
Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
Close browsers before scanning.
Scan for tracking cookies.
Terminate memory threats before quarantining
Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program. DO NOT run yet.

Now reboot into Safe Mode: How to enter safe mode(XP)
Using the F8 Method
Restart your computer.
When the machine first starts again it will generally list some equipment that is installed in your machine, amount of memory, hard drives installed etc. At this point you should gently tap the F8 key repeatedly until you are presented with a Windows XP Advanced Options menu.
Select the option for Safe Mode using the arrow keys.
Then press enter on your keyboard to boot into Safe Mode

Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All.
Click the Empty Selected button.

If you use Firefox or Opera browser click that browser at the top and choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.
If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program

NOW Scan with SUPER
Open from the desktop icon or the program Files list
On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
Perform a Complete scan. After scan,Verify they are all checked.
Click OK on the summary screen to quarantine all found items.
If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.

To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log.
A text file will open in your default text editor.
Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
Click Close to exit the program.

NEXT:
We Need to check for Rootkits with RootRepeal
  • Download RootRepeal from the following location and save it to your desktop.
  • Extract RootRepeal.exe from the archive (If you did not use the "Direct Download" mirror).
  • Open Posted Image on your desktop.
  • Click the Posted Image tab.
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • Check all seven boxes: Posted Image
  • Push Ok
  • Check the box for your main system drive (Usually C:), and press Ok.
  • Allow RootRepeal to run a scan of your system. This may take some time.
  • Once the scan completes, push the Posted Image button. Save the log to your desktop, using a distinctive name, such as RootRepeal.txt. Include this report in your next reply, please.

Edited by boopme, 26 December 2009 - 10:29 PM.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 jersey441

jersey441
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 27 December 2009 - 12:01 AM

I'm not in Jersey actually - more of a nickname of sorts. Long story. Only drove through once - haven't gotten to stay though. I'd like to one day.

Step 1 Completed - Working on the next steps. Here is the MBAM log:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.42
Database version: 3437
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

12/26/2009 11:59:12 PM
mbam-log-2009-12-26 (23-59-12).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 134427
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 19 minute(s), 55 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 1
Memory Modules Infected: 1
Registry Keys Infected: 17
Registry Values Infected: 15
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 4
Files Infected: 53

Memory Processes Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\FastNetSrv.exe (Backdoor.Bot) -> Unloaded process successfully.

Memory Modules Infected:
c:\WINDOWS\system32\BtwSrv.dll (Backdoor.Bot) -> Delete on reboot.

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\btwsrv (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\fastnetsrv (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{e24211b3-a78a-c6a9-d317-70979ace5058} (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{085e2757-f41d-42d1-b4cc-9dadf7113bbc} (Trojan.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\{19127ad2-394b-70f5-c650-b97867baa1f7} (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\{43bf8cd1-c5d5-2230-7bb2-98f22c2b7dc6} (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\{19127ad2-394b-70f5-c650-b97867baa1f7} (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\{43bf8cd1-c5d5-2230-7bb2-98f22c2b7dc6} (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_BTWSRV (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Cognac (Rogue.Multiple) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\ColdWare (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\cs41275 (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\XML (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\dailybucks_install.exe (Security.Hijack) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\UAC (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\xpreapp (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Enum\Root\LEGACY_FASTNETSRV (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\buildw (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\firstinstallflag (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\guid (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\i (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\mev (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\mms (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\mso (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\udso (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\uid (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\ulrn (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\update (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\updatenew (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\mbt (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\udfa (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\mfa (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Folders Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\11404844 (Rogue.Multiple) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Twain (Trojan.Matcash) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Sue\Application Data\Twain (Trojan.Matcash) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\twain32 (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
c:\WINDOWS\system32\BtwSrv.dll (Backdoor.Bot) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\FastNetSrv.exe (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\msimg32.dll (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsm32.sys (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\opeia.exe (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp0_211112248084.bk (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp0_212977710445.bk (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp0_293332676353.bk (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp0_442851859562.bk (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp0_44551853422.bk (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp0_448009892126.bk (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp0_569397172427.bk (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp0_663424106225.bk (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp0_668370547278.bk (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp0_68356836291.bk (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp0_875241839972.bk (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp2_157854103941.bk (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp2_16431183328.bk (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp2_200953122805.bk (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp2_263330821485.bk (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp2_27825039079.bk (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp2_41566731233.bk (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp2_446493859566.bk (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp2_472539105013.bk (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp2_552420624196.bk (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp2_584622208693.bk (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp2_590825455231.bk (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp3_27208780672.bk (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp3_351272456613.bk (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp3_363007379128.bk (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp3_40365629928.bk (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp4_104883684316.bk (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp4_228160396282.bk (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp4_45385392780.bk (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp4_520746459438.bk (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tmp4_72601752857.bk (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmdtc.exe (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\t4m0_263559681908.bk.old (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\t4m1_412328380128.bk.old (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\tmp0_149145249434.bk.old (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\tmp0_28900359692.bk.old (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\tmp0_543683639148.bk.old (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\tmp0_626402391642.bk.old (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\tmp0_81971134978.bk.old (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\txpxr_873860119290.b1k (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\TWEVOHKC\w[1].bin (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Microsoft\profile.dat (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\comsa32.sys (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\FInstall.sys (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\UACbaaoubsvhldvudjbp.dat (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\uacinit.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\{783AF354-B514-42d6-970E-3E8BF0A5279C}.job (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lpk.dll (Trojan.Patched) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Edited by jersey441, 27 December 2009 - 12:07 AM.

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,739 posts
  •  

Posted 27 December 2009 - 03:11 PM

An important note here as I review this log.
One or more of the identified infections is a backdoor trojan.

This allows hackers to remotely control your computer, steal critical system information and download and execute files.

I would counsel you to disconnect this PC from the Internet immediately. If you do any banking or other financial transactions on the PC or if it should contain any other sensitive information, please get to a known clean computer and change all passwords where applicable, and it would be wise to contact those same financial institutions to apprise them of your situation.

Though the trojan has been identified and can be killed, because of it's backdoor functionality, your PC is very likely compromised and there is no way to be sure your computer can ever again be trusted. Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of trojan, the best course of action would be a reformat and reinstall of the OS. Please read these for more information:

How Do I Handle Possible Identify Theft, Internet Fraud and CC Fraud?
When Should I Format, How Should I Reinstall

We can still clean this machine but I can't guarantee that it will be 100% secure afterwards. Let me know what you decide to do.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 jersey441

jersey441
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 27 December 2009 - 04:55 PM

I would like to re-format; however, we don't have the OS CD or any of the re-installation/driver CDs. It's a really old computer. I am also leaving today. Are there any really easy instructions my mother could follow (not technical at all)?

Thanks so much for the help.

Just out of curiosity, which virus is it that you're referring to?

Edited by jersey441, 27 December 2009 - 04:59 PM.

#6 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,739 posts
  •  

Posted 27 December 2009 - 11:33 PM

Hello.. Rootkit.TDSS and the Bcakdoor Bots.. The Bots phone home.. So if you do financials thet are looking to steal that info.

Ok with out those we have 2 options.. The second will take longer but you wont reformat. The first is start a new topic in the XP forum at the top. There they can help you make Rescue disks and reinstall.

If you would still like to look thru my Reformatting info ...here it is.

In some instances an infection may have caused so much damage to your system that it cannot be completely cleaned or repaired. Wiping your drive, reformatting, and performing a clean install of the OS or doing a factory restore removes everything and is the safest action but I cannot make that decision for you.

Reformatting a hard disk deletes all data. If you decide to reformat, you can back up all your important documents, data files and photos. The safest practice is not to backup any autorun.ini or .exe files because they may be infected. Some types of malware may disguise itself by adding and hiding its extension to the existing extension of files so be sure you take a close look at the full name. After reformatting, as a precaution, make sure you scan these files with your anti-virus prior to copying them back to your hard drive.

The best proceedure is a low level format. This completely wipes the drive. Then reinstall the OS.
Use the free version of Active@ KillDisk.
Or Darik's Boot And Nuke

The best sources of Information on this are
Reformatting Windows XP
Michael Stevens Tech

Of course also feel free to ask anything on this in the XP forum. They'd be glad to help.

==============================

2 guidelines/rules when backing up

1) Backup all your important data files, pictures, music, work etc... and save it onto an external hard-drive. These files usually include .doc, .txt, .mp3, .jpg etc...
2) Do not backup any executables files or any window files. These include .exe/.scr/.htm/.html/.xml/.zip/.rar files as they may contain traces of malware. Also, .html or .htm files that are webpages should also be avoided.

Download Belarc Advisor - builds a detailed profile of your installed software and hardware, including Microsoft Hotfixes, and displays the results in your Web browser.
Run it and then print out the results, they may be handy.

Since we don't know exactly which infections we're dealing with here, we should take some precautions before we attempt to move files from the infected machine. Run the following on your clean computer, and make sure you insert your flash drives at the prompt.
Download and Run FlashDisinfector

Please download Flash_Disinfector.exe by sUBs and save it to your desktop.
  • Double-click Flash_Disinfector.exe to run it and follow any prompts that may appear.
  • The utility may ask you to insert your flash drive and/or other removable drives. Please do so and allow the utility to clean up those drives as well.
  • Hold down the Shift key when inserting the drive until Windows detects it to keep autorun.inf from executing if it is present.
  • Wait until it has finished scanning and then exit the program.
  • Reboot your computer when done.
Note: As part of its routine, Flash_Disinfector will create a hidden folder named autorun.inf in each partition and every USB drive that was plugged in when you ran it. Do not delete this folder...it will help protect your drives from future infection by keeping the autorun file from being installed on the root drive and running other malicious files.

The Second choice
You will need to run HJT/DDS.
Please follow this guide. go and do steps 6 thru 8 ,, Preparation Guide For Use Before Using Hijackthis. Then go here HijackThis Logs and Virus/Trojan/Spyware/Malware Removal ,click New Topic,give it a relevant Title and post that complete log.

Let me know if it went OK.

#7 jersey441

jersey441
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 28 December 2009 - 09:55 AM

I sincerely appreciate your quick and helpful advice! Thank you. I've created a topic in the XP forum. I think it's best to wipe it and start over per your response.

Edit: I've been advised to contact Dell; however, the computer is no longer covered under warranty, and I cannot receive assistance without a fee. :thumbsup:

I may need to re-open this topic and proceed with step 2 unless you have any additional advice that would help me achieve the wipe?

Again, your help has been much appreciated.

Edited by jersey441, 28 December 2009 - 10:13 AM.

#8 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,739 posts
  •  

Posted 28 December 2009 - 10:49 AM

Hello. I will keep this open,if needed. I am quite sure there is a way to make the disks.. But they in XP know how so ask them. They will be glad to help.

You're welcome !!

Edited by boopme, 28 December 2009 - 10:49 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users