Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Remove leftover registry for uninstalled program

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 zillah

zillah

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:35 PM

Posted 26 December 2009 - 02:16 AM

Hi Experts

I had installed TheGreenBow IPSec VPN Client on my laptop, then I uninstalled by using a utility called Revo Uninstaller.

Then I used a utility from TheGeenBow website to clean completely leftover as below
http://www.thegreenbow.com/vpn_faq.html

I cannot uninstall IPSec VPN Client software
Problem: I cannot uninstall IPSec VPN Client software, it always asks to first uninstall the previous version.
Solution: You can use our tool to clean the remaining components of IPSec VPN Client software.

But whenever I installed a fresh copy a message pops up :

you have a previous version ,,,,etc

Is there any other utility helps me to clean a leftover registry for an uninstalled program ??

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DaChew

DaChew

Visiting Alien

• Members
  • 10,317 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:35 PM

Posted 26 December 2009 - 04:38 AM

If you had a paid version then you need to contact their support

http://www.thegreenbow.com/support.html

If you are trying to reinstall the 30 day evaluation version then you need to buy the program.
Chewy

No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users