Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

internet connectivity

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 drey

drey

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:49 PM

Posted 25 December 2009 - 12:05 AM

hello,could you please help me about my problem when im connecting the net.My connection is fine but the computer can't connect the net,for me to connect i have to disable the LAN first and diagnose the connection.What could be the problem and what solution should i make?
Thanks! :huh: :huh:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 sleepwalker

sleepwalker

• Members
  • 144 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:49 PM

Posted 26 December 2009 - 05:24 AM

You could try right clicking the network connection icon on the bottom right side of your screen on the task bar,then click on troubleshoot problems. With a little luck it should have you up and running in no time at all. :huh: Cheers

Edited by sleepwalker, 26 December 2009 - 05:26 AM.

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:49 AM

Posted 26 December 2009 - 10:37 AM

But if you don't have luck with the troubleshooting application, post about what you have done and any messages you received so our Members can help you.
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 drey

drey
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:49 PM

Posted 26 December 2009 - 10:59 AM

Thanks for all the replies. :huh: :thumbup2: :huh: This is what I've noticed.

Posted Image
Posted Image

The first image is when i just restarted my pc,it's detecting a multiple network.Compared to the second one which I disabled/enabled my LAN and got my internet back.When i use the troubleshooting,it didn't detect the problem.I already tried the uninstall network driver>power cycle the modem/router method but it didn't help me.Now,I need to know how to make it not to detect a multiple network and only see a single network on start-up.

(sorry for my bad english) :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Thanks again! :inlove:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users