Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What Power Supply to this mother board

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 supawiz6991

supawiz6991

• Members
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:42 PM

Posted 24 December 2009 - 08:23 PM

I have a K7T Turbo 2 motherboard. What Powersupply do i need. Im looking at 500w max.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Totty

Totty

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:42 AM

Posted 25 December 2009 - 08:24 AM

I would sugest you look at the current rating on the 5v and 3.3v rails, older systems like these tend to pull harder on these rails then modern systems do.

having said that most modern systems over compensate with their current ratings on the 3.3v and 5v rails. My advice just be careful ^_^
OS: 1. Slackware Linux........................... 2. Windows XP Home Edition
Mobo: Asus P5N-D.................................GFX : Nvidia Geforce 8800GTS 512MB
CPU : Intel E8400 Core 2 Duo @ 3.6GHz........... RAM : 2GB DDRII Coirsair Twinx
HDD1: Maxtor 80GB SATA II Hard drive.............HDD2: Western Digital 40GB IDE
Case: Antec Gamer 300 case.......................PSU : Corsair HX620 620W - Modular

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users