Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

problems making video dvds from wmv file

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gzgrrrl

gzgrrrl

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:04 PM

Posted 24 December 2009 - 05:43 PM

here's the problem i'm having - if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

i have created a small 15 min. 'movie' in windows movie maker. i saved it to my computer using the dv-avi (ntsc) setting. now i have a 108mb wmv file that i want to burn to a dvd so that i can watch it using the dvd player connected to my tv.

having gone online to find out how to do this i downloaded a program called 'dvd flick' to convert the video into a dvd format. then i used another program called 'imgburn'to burn the file to the blank maxell dvd +r disc. the problem i'm having now is with the results - something apparently gets lost in the translation somewhere and parts of the video portion of the movie are glitchy.

the audio is fine, and all of the moving video looks ok, but the problem seems to be where i have used still photos. it the movie i have used both still images and moving video. the still photos are all 3 seconds long, but after the conversion and during dvd playback what is happening is that the still photos only show up for about a half and second then the screen goes black. am hoping that someone knows how i can fix this. thanks in advance for any suggestion/ideas.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 koohii

koohii

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:04 PM

Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:46 PM

how about trying VSO ConvertXtoDVD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users