Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

TEMP. Files

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 excardinal

excardinal

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:41 AM

Posted 23 December 2009 - 11:58 PM

For some reason, I had to send my HP back to have a new motherboard put in. When I got it back all items that are saved are in TEMP. SARA/My Documents. Can anyone tell me how to get this out of TEMP mode?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 OldPhil

OldPhil

Doppleganger

• Members
  • 4,130 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:41 PM

Posted 24 December 2009 - 08:23 AM

For some reason, I had to send my HP back to have a new motherboard put in. When I got it back all items that are saved are in TEMP. SARA/My Documents. Can anyone tell me how to get this out of TEMP mode?

Right click the first file then scroll down to the last and click on it, all the files will darken. Right click again and click delete, you will have to do this a few times as some files are not deletable. You can also down load a copy of Ccleaner, but before you use it go into options and un check the registry feature it is not good to foll with the registry. Ccleaner will get rid of all junk files.

http://www.pccleanersoft.com/lp/?gs.ccleaner

Phil

Honesty & Integrity Above All!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users