Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hi all.........

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 claridgesrightshin

claridgesrightshin

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:24 PM

Posted 23 December 2009 - 09:51 AM

hello all and firstly happy hols to everyone :trumpet:

After downloading some sort of spyware/adware from a fileshare site i was bombarded with pop up ads and also caused my pc to run very slow, exceedingly frustrating as im sure some of you are aware :cool:

Ran my norton anti-virus and although it picked up on 5 trojan virus's it wasnt able to delete them for my system :) as being not a very techy peep i was dumbfounded !!

So a quick search from google led me here :thumbsup: and after a couple of hours of reading through the forums i downloaded the malwarebytes anti-malware and an hour later hey presto !!!!! my system is back up and running again with the speed that it was designed to do and totally free from pop ups and ads :inlove:

So what more is there to say than thanks guys for this forum and all the help it delivers to obviously myself and all the other peeps with techy problems :flowers:

p.s if i dont come back on this site then you know all is well lol , ty.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 23 December 2009 - 09:54 AM

Hello claridgesrightshin,

Welcome to Bleeping Computer, it's good to see you here.

If your unsure how this board works, please have a look in the New User Orientation forum.

There is also some most useful information in the Tutorials.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users