Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Malware defence

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jonatje

Jonatje

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:22 AM

Posted 22 December 2009 - 05:25 PM

Hello,
I am having some problems with my laptop. The problem is that i have got some problems with a program called Malware Defence . I guess that this programma paralized my laptop. I can't open anny programme , Windows opens but then i even can't move my mouse. Now i am on save modus but this must be stoped. I cant open taskmaneger olso
What should i do to remove this Virus?

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 pdtnelson

pdtnelson

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:22 PM

Posted 22 December 2009 - 05:46 PM

First off, I would try to get this post into the HijackThis Logs and Virus/Trojan/Spyware/Malware Removal forum. Those guys are nothing short of amazing at removing even the most nasty malware.

Other than that, I'm not sure what advice I'm allowed to give without breaking rules around here. Best bet in my experience would be to find RKill (located on this site) and use it to run MBAM. Sorry I'm not much help..

#3 Jonatje

Jonatje
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:22 AM

Posted 23 December 2009 - 03:06 AM

I'll try to put it on the Trojan / Malare removal forum , Didn't see that forum , becaus I had found something over here

#4 pdtnelson

pdtnelson

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:22 PM

Posted 23 December 2009 - 07:19 PM

I've dealt with this virus before and they'll be able to get off your computer faster than we can in this forum, but if you'd like assistance now, you can throw up a MBAM log if you have one...

I've dealt with this virus before and they'll be able to get off your computer faster than we can in this forum, but if you'd like assistance now, you can throw up a MBAM log if you have one...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users