Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I think I'm infected

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OHYEAH1213

OHYEAH1213

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:05 PM

Posted 21 December 2009 - 06:25 PM

Hi I just downloaded an app without figuring out the credibility of its souce, only to find that when i opened the .exe file the icon dissapeared and nothing happened... this was suspicous to me, so i unziped another version of the .exe file to come across its source files of which I cannot make to much sense... Other than the crazy stuff like "̐@;Bb5A;i#Wekü:]! o" the only dicernible stuff is either some weird story about the US government and this other section which i think is the code... here is what it says in there (if anyone could help me figure out what to do or what it is doing and how to stop it i would be very appreciative)... thanks in advance... CODE:

P W P P X P P Y P kernel32.dll GetProcessWorkingSetSize P VirtualAlloc GetTimeZoneInformation  LoadLibraryA CopyFileA CreateDirectoryA GetProcessTimes  AddAtomA TlsGetValue I LocalReAlloc ExitProcess FindFirstChangeNotificationW 3 GetCurrentDirectoryW ExitProcess T CreateFileMappingW 4 DisableThreadLibraryCalls GetLastError K VirtualProtect SizeofResource $ FileTimeToLocalFileTime OutputDebugStringA FindAtomW GetFileSizeEx GetVersionExA > CreateDirectoryW 1 TlsFree GetModuleHandleA p IsDBCSLeadByte CreatePipe $SetFileTime  LocalHandle msvcrt.dll _execlpe < _findfirst __lc_collate_cp < sprintf _heapchk _isnan _wfullpath _mkdir } memcpy getc wcstoul U wcscmp srand user32.dll ModifyMenuA LoadStringA OffsetRect h SetDlgItemInt 4 CheckMenuRadioItem EnumDesktopWindows $LoadCursorFromFileA SetWindowTextW GetFocus GetWindowTextW IsDlgButtonChecked IsDialogMessageW DialogBoxParamW gdi32.dll SetDIBits SetBrushOrgEx SetPaletteEntries GetDeviceCaps Polygon GetStockObject U GetNearestPaletteIndex CreateRectRgn GetTextMetricsW  ExtCreatePen p CreateRectRgnIndirect Z    Y Y Z -  Z Z  izvwtn.dll GeoaWcufuSp Mrja

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users