Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

XP Pro hangs up

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jimmyoz

jimmyoz

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:20 AM

Posted 21 December 2009 - 03:27 PM

Every day, about 2 or 3 times when I click on an internet icon on my desktop it takes about 2 minutes to load. After this hang up it seems OK for a while and then later the same thing happens. I ran Superantispyware free edition and Malewarebytes antispyware and on both scans i only had one tracking ware, each which were deleted.
Can you tell me what is going on?

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ratchet48

ratchet48

• Members
  • 207 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:20 AM

Posted 21 December 2009 - 04:05 PM

jimmyoz,

Have a look at this post, run thru the checks and if you still have problems you can either close this thread and open a new one or ask to have this moved.

Preparation Guide For Use Before Using HijackThis and other Malware Removal Tools, Instructions for receiving help in cleaning your computer

Edited by ratchet48, 21 December 2009 - 04:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users