Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

gprs

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 msrrahul

msrrahul

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:21 AM

Posted 21 December 2009 - 02:11 PM

i'm using nokia 6300.... from some past months...i'm not able to add new settings(personal configuration settings).......when i press add in personal configuration settings...there r many options like..web,multimedia etc...when i select any of these...a msg appears on the screen saying that cannot add new account. memory full. i removed memory card...and restored phone settings(factory settings)..still no gprs settings was added....i also tried by formatting memory card...and then again inserted card...but still no settings are added........thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ReviverSoft

ReviverSoft

Happy to help!

• Members
  • 1,552 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:21 PM

Posted 21 December 2009 - 07:23 PM

The settings rely on the phone's memory and not the memory card.
Have you tried requesting the settings from your mobile carrier? With Nokia devices, once you receive the settings as a message, you simply save it and you are good to go!

Make you you activate the settings you receive, as the default connection for internet access.

Good luck!
ReviverSoft - Happy to help!

#3 msrrahul

msrrahul
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:21 AM

Posted 22 December 2009 - 12:50 AM

yes..phone had enough phone memory too......but still..no settings get saved...actually mobile carrier says when requesting settings that only 70 sets r allowed so settings cant b saved...thats why i need to add settings manually..thats possible through personal configuration settings....appologies for not giving sufficienta info about this problem previously...wat can b the solution for this....thanks

#4 ReviverSoft

ReviverSoft

Happy to help!

• Members
  • 1,552 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:21 PM

Posted 22 December 2009 - 01:07 PM

You could get it manually configured by taking it to the nearest help centre/store.
ReviverSoft - Happy to help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users