Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Aftermath of a Viris

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 myddf

myddf

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:49 PM

Posted 21 December 2009 - 02:52 AM

i had a really bad virus yesterday, which i was able to clear up using malwarebytes and spybot

my computer seems to be virus free now which is great

however, i am encountering other problems now

1) i cannot sign into yahoo messenger...i get the following message:

"messenger encountered a connection problem, please check the net work and try again error code 81003004

2) i can get onto firefox with no problems, but cannot get onto internet explorer or google chrome

3) i also get this error message when i try to upload a digital file to my online webstore
"flash: the upload task is interrupted error 2038

can anyone help?

thank you

Laura

EDIT: I moved this to a more appropriate forum ~ Elise

Edited by elise025, 22 December 2009 - 07:39 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 swagger

swagger

• Members
  • 476 posts
  •  

Posted 30 December 2009 - 05:54 PM

Hello myddf and welcome to Bleeping Computer! :thumbsup:

Sorry for the delay, but do you still need our help? If so, just let me know and we'll get started!

Regards,
swagger

#3 Alameda

Alameda

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:48 PM

Hello myddf and welcome to Bleeping Computer! :thumbsup:

Sorry for the delay, but do you still need our help? If so, just let me know and we'll get started!

Regards,
swagger

I have the exact same issue. I don't see an answer anywhere as to what I can check.

IE and YIM are affected, as well as all MS updates.

FF is not affected. I have scanned and all of the Trojan horse is removed. It was an anti virus hijack.

Any advice?

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users