Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ramesses

Ramesses

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:18 PM

Posted 20 December 2009 - 09:06 PM

Greetings! I am an IT professional on the hardware/software/network support side with roughly 7 year's experience. I am steering my career toward data security and assurance. I found BC through many long hours of research surrounding the more recent spates of malware / virus/ trojan infections sweeping the Windows world in the past couple of years. I've been lurking all this time and felt it was time to actually give back some from all the things I've learned here. I don't usually invest the time to register with most forums as many are not all the useful beyond one or two instances. Perhaps in the future, I will be able to provide someone else with a solution to their problems. My specialty is, as you can probably guess, hardware and generalized (logical troubleshooting) software issues. I can also provide some limited support in network issues (as every network is governed by convention, each network can still be vastly different than any other).
Ramesses
Marine,
Born of Ra,
god either way!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:18 AM

Posted 20 December 2009 - 10:03 PM

Hello Ramesses and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users