Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer.Please subscribe to your topic so that you will be notified as soon as I post a reply, instead of you having to check the topic all of the time. This will allow you to get an email notification when I reply.
To subscribe, go to your topic, and at the top right hand corner by your first post, click the Options button and then click Track this topic. Then bullet the immediate notification bubble. Finally, press submit.
Please download Dr. Web
the free version & save it to your desktop. DO NOT perform a scan yet.Scan with Dr. Web Cureit
• Double-click on launch.exe to open the program and click Start. (There is no need to update if you just downloaded the most current version
• Read the Virus check by DrWeb scanner prompt and click Ok where asked to Start scan now? Allow the setup.exe to load if asked by any of your security programs.
• The Express scan will automatically begin.(This is a short scan of files currently running in memory, boot sectors, and targeted folders).
• If prompted to dowload the Full version Free Trial, ignore and click the X to close the window.
• If an infected object is found, you will be prompted to move anything that cannot be cured. Click Yes to All.
• When complete, click Select All, then choose Cure > Move incurable.
(This will move any detected files to the C:\Documents and Settings\userprofile\DoctorWeb\Quarantine folder if they can't be cured
• Now put a check next to Complete scan to scan all local disks and removable media.
• In the top menu, click Settings > Change settings, and UNcheck "Heuristic analysis" under the "Scanning" tab, then click Ok.
• Back at the main window, click the green arrow "Start Scanning" button on the right under the Dr.Web logo.
• When the scan is complete, a message will be displayed at the bottom indicating if any viruses were found.
• Click "Yes to all" if asked to cure or move the file(s) and select "Move incurable".
• In the top menu, click file and choose save report list.
• Save the DrWeb.csv report to your desktop.
• Exit Dr.Web Cureit when done.
• Important! Reboot your computer because it could be possible that files in use will be moved/deleted during reboot.
• After reboot, post the contents of the log from Dr.Web in your next reply. (You can use Notepad to open the DrWeb.cvs report)