Sorry for the delay. We have many logs backed up. Please avoid installing/uninstalling or updating any programs and attempting any unsupervised fixes or scans. This can make helping you impossible.
Download Security Check
Save it to your Desktop
Double click SecurityCheck.exe
and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt
Please post the contents of that document. Do not attach your log as that makes it hard to read. **********************
Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
, run it, then do a "Perform Full Scan"
* Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Full Scan
", then click Scan
* The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient
* When the scan is complete, click OK,
then Show Results
to view the results.
* Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected
* When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
* The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
* Copy&Paste the entire MBAM report (even if it does not find anything) in your next reply along with a fresh HijackThis log. Do not attach your logs as that makes it hard to read. Extra Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process, if asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.**********************We need to scan for Rootkits with GMER
- Please download GMER from one of the following locations, and save it to your desktop:
- Main Mirror
This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
- Zip Mirror
This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
- Close any and all open programs, as this process may crash your computer.
- Double click or on your desktop.
- Allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
- You may see this window. If you do, click No.
- Click on and wait for the scan to finish.
- If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
- Push and save the logfile to your desktop.
- Copy and Paste the contents of that file in your next post. Do not attach your log, as that makes it hard to read.
Edited by SifuMike, 01 January 2010 - 11:17 PM.