Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trend Micro Anit-Virus stops at 41%

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tkmops

tkmops

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:39 AM

Posted 19 December 2009 - 02:34 PM

Hi,
Newbie to this forum. I hope someone has some insight to my problem....I updated my Trend with the current 2010 version, and now my scans stop at 41%...HKLM\SOFTWARE\cla...539c680f,,1,1. I've spent the past two weeks and one 6 hour session with the Trend tech support, running all kinds of scans,
HiJackthis, system cleaner, disk cleanup. I've exported my classes reg keys to Trend, they can't find the above 539c680f,,1,1. They have given up helping me.

I've also noticed that under system in control panel my Memory(RAM) shows Not available, and in Control Panel-Performance Information and Tools-Advanced tools-View advanced
system details in system information...when I click on any of the System Summary...Hardware Resources, Components, Software Environment, in the right pane it says...
'Can't collect information...Cannot access the Windows Management Instrumentation software. Windows management files may be moved or missing'.

Any ideas anyone?

Thx

Edit: Moved topic from Vista to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 trend_help

trend_help

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:39 AM

Posted 06 January 2010 - 05:23 PM

Hi TKMOPS,

I work at Trend Micro and I just saw this post. I have already contacted our support team and they would be happy to contact you and help fix your problem.

Can you please provide a name and email address or phone number- whichever is most convenient?

If you would prefer a different form of communication, please let me know.

Hope this is helpful. :)
Thank you,
TM

#3 hammy281

hammy281

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:39 AM

Posted 21 March 2010 - 12:13 PM

Hi
I have the exact same problem. Did it get resolved for you yet TKMOPS? I would love to get this thing fixed.

thanks
hammy

#4 hammy281

hammy281

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:39 AM

Posted 25 March 2010 - 08:04 AM

bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users