Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Batman Arkham Asylum .NET Framework error

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cmdline

cmdline

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:55 PM

Posted 19 December 2009 - 12:04 PM

I downloaded B.A.A from Steam. When I start the game I get a "MS .NET Framework errors: "Unhandled exception has occurred in your applic. External component has thrown an exception. ". I was able to register the game, but it will still not run. In the readme file (section 1.3 Know Issues, fourth item) it talks about a possible fix in the "Support" folder located on the DVD (this folder is not included in the download version). I contacted the manufacter and they told me to contact Steam, because the use a different DL service (classic fingerpointing runaround!). Steam has been slow to respond. If someone could check the helpfile and point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JMcPolo

JMcPolo

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:55 PM

Posted 04 November 2011 - 10:52 AM

I was wondering if this problem was ever solved? I've been playing B.A.A. for a while, after downloading it from Steam, and went back to play it again today and it came up with this error, even though there doesn't seem to be anything different to before. Is there a way to solve it at all? Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users