Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

help on my sounds

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 vi3t_dragon31

vi3t_dragon31

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:20 AM

Posted 15 August 2005 - 10:55 PM

hey u know how when u go on the web and u click a link or just the back space or , refresh button or home buttom...... well wehn i press them it makes like a clicking nose that is normal but today when i clicked it it maked the same sound but like more dulll i cant fix it i want it to sound nomral

i dotn nkwo how to explain it but it sounds deeper

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Lanscader

Lanscader

• Members
  • 466 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:20 PM

Posted 28 August 2005 - 01:08 AM

It is possible that you increased the bass coming from your sound card (or decreased the trebel, same diff). I once had a computer I could do this on, but I haven't seen one like that for a while. Now the frequency control is all in the media players.

You might want to try turning or giggling your speaker connectors. Corrosion or looseness can do weird things.

My mp3 player, for example, eliminates the exact frequencies of human voice when the headphone jack is unplugged half way, and my CD player increases the bass (:thumbsup:) when I do the same to it.

Edited by Lanscader, 28 August 2005 - 01:09 AM.

"Sir Lord Baron von Vader-han?" ~ Eddie Izzard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users