Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dual-moniters - video card seems to have only one output

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 timsbleung

timsbleung

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:23 PM

Posted 19 December 2009 - 08:25 AM

Well I just got a new moniter, and i was wondering whether I could hook the old one up with it under a double moniter setup, but my graphics card seems to have only have one output

These are the outputs on my card, there are three, but I'm not sure how the other two work - I've never actually used them
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m161/ti.../IMG_2158-1.jpg

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Platypus

Platypus

• 14,710 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:23 PM

Posted 20 December 2009 - 06:11 AM

I'm assuming you currently use the DVI output at the right of the image? The one in the centre is an HDMI out, you can connect it directly to an HDMI input on another monitor, or if the second monitor has DVI also, you can use an HDMI to DVI cable to adapt to the DVI input.

Top 5 things that never get done:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users