Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Im having a wierd problem need help

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 wolfgarth

wolfgarth

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:38 AM

Posted 19 December 2009 - 07:13 AM

Ok the problem im having is that the day before yesterday out of no where my computer by it self started clicking the mouse and hitting buttons. On my new laptop all i have downloaded is a couple games and mcafee/iobit/iobit360/ccleaner the only thing different that i did that day was that i was using a wireless internet from someone near my friends house but now it happens and it doesnt last long but its very annoying ive ran mcafee and all the other programss i have and they dont come up with any problems does anyone know what i could do to fix this sorry about my grammar

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 wolfgarth

wolfgarth
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 20 December 2009 - 12:14 AM

anyone?

#3 MVico

MVico

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:49 PM

Try reinstalling the drivers for the touchpad. It's a long-shot, but maybe something is corrupted in the file. If not, It could be that something is broken inside the mouse itself, which would mean tha you needed to replace the mouse. But for now though, use a corded mouse.

Also, can you elaborate on the "hitting buttons" issue? Is that keys on the keyboard or something else?

#4 wolfgarth

wolfgarth
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 20 December 2009 - 07:17 PM

Sorry if i didn't explain enough basically whats happening is my mouse moves by itself left and right clicks and my keyboard is hitting random buttons and alt tabbing me from what ever im doing it only lasts like 30sec-2min then it stops and doesn't happen for a while.

#5 wolfgarth

wolfgarth
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 21 December 2009 - 09:31 PM

Any one else have any idea what i should do?

#6 sleepwalker

sleepwalker

• Members
  • 144 posts
  •  

Posted 24 December 2009 - 03:25 PM

If you were using someones network that you don't know without permission,anything is possible,maybe they hacked into your system like you hacked into they network?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users