Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

IE non-stop opens with some money site...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mikica90

mikica90

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:52 AM

Posted 19 December 2009 - 06:52 AM

Hi i'm new to bleepingcomputer.com and i'm asking for help, here what it is: My Internet explorer non stop opens with page hxxp://www.fxirobot.com/... I think that it opens any Google ads that he can find because opens also travian browser game, and other google ads but most of all hxxp://www.fxirobot.com/... can you help me? Thank you in advance.

Edited by garmanma, 19 December 2009 - 10:33 AM.
disable links

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 swagger

swagger

• Members
  • 476 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:52 AM

Posted 01 January 2010 - 12:49 PM

Hello mikica90 and welcome to Bleeping Computer! :thumbsup:

Sorry for the late response, but do you still need help? If so, please respond back as soon as you can so we can get started! Happy New Year!!!

Regards,
swagger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users