Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New Member from Liverpool, UK.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 daveybee

daveybee

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:12 PM

Posted 18 December 2009 - 07:41 PM

Hi Guys, This is Daveybee from Liverpool, United Kingdom. Home of the Beatles. I am new to this so here goes. I have been so afraid in the past, to delve deeper into the things that go on inside my computer. I recently had to pay a computer Tech Expert guy to remove Antivirus Pro 2009 from my PC. It was an expensive thing for me to do.
Then it came back again recently and I didn't have the money to pay the guy to get rid of it again for me. So I went online and discovered BleepingComputer.com. What I found in the forums was so very, very helpful and I discovered so many had the same problem as myself. The generous advice of you computer experts out there was an insperation to me and made me realise that there are some really nice folks in this world who want to share their knowledge. So I followed the advice and it worked. I got rid of Antivirus Pro 2009. I want to say a big thank you to all of you who have given your advice so freely. And thank you BleepingComputer.com for such a friendly way to make possible that sharing.
Before today, I had never even gone into safe mode on my PC before (I know....shame on me). You have given me so much confidence to share what (very little) knowledge I may have to offer in the future. David.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 18 December 2009 - 07:49 PM

Hello daveybee,

Welcome to Bleeping Computer, it's good to see you here.

If your unsure how this board works, please have a look in the New User Orientation forum.

There is also some most useful information in the Tutorials.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users