Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Invincible backdoor.bot Help,please?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dacre

Dacre

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:28 PM

Posted 17 December 2009 - 02:49 PM

Hy:

To tell the truth, the pc is working just fien, but... When i put a scan with malwarebytes, it detects several backdoor.bot. and trojans. I eliminate them, and reebot, but thet are still there. Fourr times i done this,. Could you help me please. This is the malwarebytes report.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.42
Versión de la Base de Datos: 3379
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.2180

17/12/2009 2:28:55
mbam-log-2009-12-17 (02-28-55).txt

Tipo de examen : Examen Completo (C:\|D:\|)
Objetos examinados: 188121
Tiempo transcurrido: 33 minute(s), 0 second(s)

Procesos en Memoria Infectados: 0
Módulos en Memoria Infectados: 0
Claves del Registro Infectadas: 4
Valores del Registro Infectados: 1
Elementos de Datos del Registro Infectados: 0
Carpetas Infectadas: 0
Ficheros Infectados: 2

Procesos en Memoria Infectados:
(No se han detectado elementos maliciosos)

Módulos en Memoria Infectados:

Claves del Registro Infectadas:
HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\{19127ad2-394b-70f5-c650-b97867baa1f7} (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\{43bf8cd1-c5d5-2230-7bb2-98f22c2b7dc6} (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\{19127ad2-394b-70f5-c650-b97867baa1f7} (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\{43bf8cd1-c5d5-2230-7bb2-98f22c2b7dc6} (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Valores del Registro Infectados:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Network\uid (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Elementos de Datos del Registro Infectados:

Carpetas Infectadas:

Ficheros Infectados:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\c.ini (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\desktops.ini (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

I am a complete ignorant about computers. Please help? Tank you!

Oh, and theres another thing... Happened last tWo times i used malwarebytesto remove this. After eliminating and rebooting, after the blue welcome to windows screen and just when the wallpaper apeared, there was an error warnig telling me that the ddl (or it could have been dll, but u thing it was ddl) had an error, and then the pc reboots. If i open after that the pc normally, withour malware reebot, it opens fine.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users