Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Constant problem.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Cabcrusher

Cabcrusher

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:11 PM

Posted 15 December 2009 - 11:07 PM

I wanted to do an intro but I am at my wits end with this probelm.Now 3 days ago I go onto to Mozilla to check my Ebay bids and other sites I visit all of the time...(Oh,by the way I build Hot Rods..).Anyway I go to Ebay and I sign in but it takes me another page I have never seen before..!! I contact Ebay and they tell me my computer is infected with Malware.I run my A2 Squared and come up with several but for some reason it wont delete them.!! I then contact Mozillas forums and ask for help.I am told to install Malware Bytes and or either AVAST.I do both and run complete deep scans.Nothing comes up..hmm..strange.I try Ebay again and still takes me the wrong page.I un-install Mozilla several times and at some point I can go to Ebay and my other sites but within 30 seconds I am still getting hijacked.I install Spyware blaster but it does nothing,nada.I install and run A2Squared anti-virus software but still nothing.Now when I use my AOL account it takes me to the wrong page too.Short og throwing this computer outside..wth am I doing wrong..?!?!?!? Several programs and nothing can stop this..?!?!?

Edit: Moved topic from AntiVirus, Firewall and Privacy Products and Protection Methods to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users