Jump to content
Posted 15 December 2009 - 09:40 PM
Posted 15 December 2009 - 10:16 PM
Edited by aommaster, 15 December 2009 - 10:17 PM.
My website: http://aommaster.com
Please do not send me PM's requesting for help. The forums are there for a reason : )
If I am helping you and do not respond to your thread for 48 hours, please send me a PM
Posted 16 December 2009 - 01:45 AM
Posted 30 September 2016 - 02:14 AM
However, if that doesn't work, then do below, but be careful when editting the file.
- Go to Start > Run and type: MSCONFIG , and hit enter.
- Click on the BOOT.INI tab and then click on "Check All Boot Paths" to delete incorrect boot paths
- Right-click My Computer and select Properties
- Click Advanced > Startup and Recovery Settings > Edit
- Be very careful with this step: Delete the second entry
First option do the tricks
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users