Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet webpages

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Wallyduq

Wallyduq

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:52 AM

Posted 15 December 2009 - 06:31 PM

Okay,
I'm pretty good with computers and with solving problems but for some reason I am stuck on this one computer issue and I am not sure how to fix it although I really believe that there is a simple explanation for it. I will try to explain the problem to the best of my ability.

I use Yahoo.com as my starting homepage. for some reason the homepage does not load up with todays information or todays date, meaning when I open my internet and yahoo loads up it will have a past date like Nov-29 -2009.
I know that it's simple enough for me to hit F5 and refresh that page but I shouldn't have to do that and it occurs in other pages as well. to me it seems that something it's not set up correctly, even when I go to other pages it will bring up the information from the last time I was there instead of todays information and todays date.

Many Thanks,
Wally

EDIT: Email addy removed to protect you from spambots and to keep the discussion on the forum since that is the purpose of them. Also we cannot vouch for the accuracy or quality of any information that is emailed. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 doinmeedin

doinmeedin

• Members
  • 455 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:52 AM

Posted 16 December 2009 - 07:03 AM

Just a little note for you on safety, edit your post and remove your email, as there are some people visit this and other sites like it that will maliciously send you more crap than you can handle, then you won't just have one small problem on your hands you'll have a great big one !

If life is not an option then why are we not given the option in the first place !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users