Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Error Loading C:\Documents and Settings...\evevekanu.dll and Bzewujagedeyoxi.dll

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ajefme

Ajefme

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:35 AM

Posted 15 December 2009 - 12:11 PM

Hello All,

I am getting the following two error messages every time I boot up:

Error loading C:\Documents and Settings\...\Local Settings\Application Data\evevekanu.dll

Error loading C:\Documents and Settings\...\Local Settings\Application Data\Bzewujagedeyoxi.dll

IT already looked into this and could not figure this out. I am attaching a screenshot of both errors.

Thank you all for your help.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,126 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:35 PM

Posted 15 December 2009 - 01:34 PM

Hi :thumbsup:.

Did you take a look in the stated folder...to see if those items exist?

If not, then I would suspect that they were malware items that have been removed...but which still have startup pointers to the nonexistent files.

You can use AutoRuns for Windows - http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinte...s/bb963902.aspx to take a look at your startup pointers. The Logon tab is the only one you want to look at...if you find items similar to the ones mentioned in your message...temporarily disable them, rather than delete...until you are sure the startup item relates to nothing essential.

Louis

#3 Ajefme

Ajefme
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:35 AM

Posted 17 December 2009 - 05:00 PM

Luis, Thanks a bunch.

I've been dealing with this issue for probably more than a year.
This was so quick and easy to fix.

Excellent solution.

Thanks again.

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,126 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:35 PM

Posted 17 December 2009 - 05:35 PM

Glad you resolved it...happy computing :thumbsup:.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users