Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hey

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kristal

Kristal

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:15 AM

Posted 15 December 2009 - 07:18 AM

Hey eveyone im new to this... the reason why i am on here is coz i have a program that had made t self at home on the computer and now i cant get it off a frend of mine actually got me on to this site so if nyone is able to help me please dont think twice about helping me out......thanx everyone oh the program is security tool so if there some way of getting it off my computer please let me know

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:15 AM

Posted 15 December 2009 - 11:07 AM

Good morning, and welcome to BC!
The best place to post about your malware problem is in the AM I INFECTED? Forum. When posting, please provide as much information as you can about the infection (the exact name of the "security tool", for example, as there are all sorts of similar sounding names). Our Members can then help you get rid of it.
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users