Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Malware Problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 aicarian

aicarian

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:39 PM

Posted 14 December 2009 - 09:30 AM

Hi,

Some findings while scanning............................

Antivirus detected some files in C:Drive. It has also quarantined 3 files named- wsock32dll(5.1.2600.5512 xpsp.080413-0852), winsock.dll(3.10.0.103),kernel32.dll(986112 bytes)

Below files are attached with patches and cracks for some antiviruses and softwares
Win32:Rootkit-gen
Win32:Dropper-BCN
Win32:QHOST-BXO
Win32:Agent-ABNW
Win32:Hupigon-LZW
Win32:Generic-DZ
Win32:DOwnloader-KI
Win32:IRCBOT-DFI
SwSetup\Hpgob\CH\setup.exe\data\presetup\magic_ball_2-setup.exde\data\
oberonmedia\magicball2\magicball2.exe{Armadillo} is infected by IRCBOT-DFI

After this most of my problems resolved ........like security centre is still showing Kaspersky Firewall is on and Kaspersky Antivirus is On even though i've uninstall it. Are these files are really infected????

to know better about my serious problem follow the link below
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ind...p;#entry1536935

Edited by aicarian, 14 December 2009 - 09:32 AM.

Thanks & Regards
aicarian

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 aicarian

aicarian
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:39 PM

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:12 AM

Hi,
As you are aware of all my previous problems, i am sending you the most recent problem incurred while making recovery discs:

My Laptop is HP Pavillion dv2002TU with Windows XP Home Service Pack2, Build - 5.1.2600
Processor: Genuine Intel CPU T1350 @1.86GHz

PROBLEM:
As my DVD writer was not supporting, I tried to make recovery CDs(14) by HP PC RECOVERY DISC CREATOR. When my 1st disc writing process reached to 77% it disappears and Disc Creator asked me to insert 1st CD-R.....later i again start the Disc CREATOR and it shows me the msg: CDROM not found.
Now in My computer, DRIVE:E is missing. and kernel wave audio mixer is not working
(Driver Status-windows cant load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing(code 39).

I am also providing you the relevant Event Log description (Control Panel>Administrative Tools>Events)
The Device PIONEER DVDRW DVR K16(IDE)\Cdrom\ Pioneer DVDRW DVR K16 1.15\46-044473446383535315735204C202020202020 disappeared from the system without first being prepared from removal.

I am thoroughly confused..and i am not going for PC recovery from Recovery Drive:D.
Thanks & Regards
aicarian

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users