Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

[Introduction] Malware Boss

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Malware Boss

Malware Boss

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:37 AM

Posted 13 December 2009 - 07:17 AM

Hello, Bleeping Computer Forums.

I'm Malware Boss, and I've just signed up here at Bleeping Computer. I decided to join Bleeping Computer, mainly, so I could help others. I really want to help people who are having computer troubles to solve their issues and move on to enjoy day-to-day computer use. I plan on doing this through the Malware Removal Program. I think that this is the perfect opportunity for me to learn how to combat malware in a safe, knowledgeable environment.

At the moment, I won't be spending as much time on the forums as I usually will, because I'd like to get started with my Malware Removal training. Eventually, I want to become a respected member here - someone that people can count on to help them out when it comes to computer infiltrations, problems, viruses, attacks, and much more. To tell you all a little about myself, I'm fourteen years of age and I'm currently attending high school in Brisbane, Australia. I aspire to become a software engineer and would like to pursue this in a tertiary education program at University. I've been using computers my whole life, but I also enjoy sports. I'm a keen basketballer and volleyball player and I've done well at the national level for both sports. As far as hobbies go, I like practicing programming. I'm currently learning C++, Visual Basic, and Delphi - though I'm not very good at them. I also enjoy forums (especially this one), so I'll be quite active here.

That just about sums it up, everyone. I can't wait to become a part of this community and I'm going to try my hardest to get in the Malware Removal Team so I can help anyone who requires assistance. I'm excited! If there's anything else you'd like to know about me or my ambitions, please post in this thread or contact me through Private Message or MSN.

Thanks,
Malware Boss

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 13 December 2009 - 09:08 AM

Hello Malware Boss,

Welcome to Bleeping Computer, it's good to see you here.

If your unsure how this board works, please have a look in the New User Orientation forum.

There is also some most useful information in the Tutorials.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users