Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

directrdr

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 deficitspent

deficitspent

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:20 PM

Posted 12 December 2009 - 10:17 AM

I am getting redirects when I go to Google links, it goes to redirectrdr, then to a goodle work at home page. what can i do?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 azfreetech

azfreetech

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:20 AM

Posted 12 December 2009 - 10:31 AM

Itís possible that you have a rootkit infection so we will want to check this with Root Repeal.

Download Root Repeal and save it to your desktop. Here are some direct download links:

LINK 1
LINK 2
LINK 3
LINK 4

Once you have Root Repeal saved to your desktop, double click to open it. Click on the Report tab and then click scan. Check all seven boxes and click OK. Check the box for your main drive (c: in most cases) and then click OK. Let the Root Repeal scan run and once itís complete (this may take some time) click on Save Report. Save the log to your desktop and then please post it in your response.

Next please download Gooredfix and save it to your desktop. Double click to run it and once it is done you will see a log called Goored.txt. Please post that in your next response as well.
DJ Digital Gem

I gave up on computers and now I just DJ!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users